FILL THE WORLD WITH EMOTION
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo.
The One and Only
Sony Corporation is a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. Its diversified business includes consumer and professional electronics, gaming, entertainment and financial services. The company owns the largest music entertainment business in the world, the largest video game console business and one of the largest video game publishing businesses, and is one of the leading manufacturers of electronic products for the consumer and professional markets, and a leading player in the film and television entertainment industry. Sony was ranked 97th on the 2018 Fortune Global 500 list.
It’s a Sony
Sony has announced its first TVs of 2020
Sony has announced its first TVs of 2020, and among them is the 48-inch Master Series A9S, the company’s smallest 4K OLED ever. At the top of the lineup is a new 8K LCD TV, the 85- or 75-inch Sony Z8H, followed by the A8H OLED, which is available in 65-inch and 55-inch variants.
Sony’s newest 8K LED, 4K OLED And 4K LED TV Models.
TV technology has come as a long way, it was not too long ago, 4K was something of a pipe dream for most people, but now, it is a commonplace (while 8K took over as the dream visual display).
Any who, we shan’t bog you down with two many words and so, without further ado, here are the run down of the key specifications of all the models, straight from the horse’s mouth, Sony has brought to CES 2020.
• Delivers Sony’s super-high 8K detail and lifelike picture quality
• Utilizes Picture Processor X1™ Ultimate to provide crisp, high contrast
• Full Array LED brings more realistic peaks of brightness, more accurate shadow detail and deeper blacks than standard LED TVs
• New Frame Tweeter technology offers immersive experience with Sound-from-Picture Reality™ and slim design
• Offers a new backlit remote so customers can enjoy their viewing experience in darker environments
• Two-position stand provides customers the flexibility to create a narrower stand for smaller TV cabinets
• New Ambient Optimization optimizes picture and sound quality in any environment
• TRILUMINOS™ Display reproduces the subtle nuances of color, light and gradation from video lens to living room
• Dolby Vision™ and Dolby Atmos™ support
• Features hands-free capabilities
• Works with Smart Speakers, including Google Home and Amazon Alexa enabled devices
• Easy connectivity to most devices, including Apple® AirPlay® 2 and HomeKit™
• Quick access to an array of content and services with Android TV
• Custom Mode, along with Sony’s other calibrated viewing modes, provides various viewing options to suit customers’ tastes while faithfully preserving the creator’s intent
• 4K 120fps compatible
Sony is, as ever, one of the best TV brands to keep a track of, with another 8K TV for 2020 (the Z8H), more high-spec 4K OLED TVs (A8H, A8G), and a mix of LCD sets (i.e. the XH95) for the rest of us. (Which will you choose? Our OLED vs LED guide may be able to help you there.)
Add to that the XH81, XH80 and X70 4K HDR TVs, and there’s already a whole host of Sony TVs for you to peruse, desire, and maybe even purchase in 2020.